- ✔ BONUS MAGAZINE RETENTION STRAP: Unlike the competitors, our design has two retention straps for securing both your firearm and spare magazine pouch, providing you with zero chance of anything falling out. ✔SAFETY FIRST: When carrying a firearm safety should be at the top of your list and it is the top priority in our holster design. You will not find a better quality holster on the market.
- ✔ LIFETIME WARRANTY: ? 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, buy with confidence. ? We are an AUTHORIZED DEALER based in the USA and are here to get the best products possible in your hands for a reasonable price! Our holster is made with premium quality lightweight, durable, breathable neoprene material which provides a secure fit along with comfort for extended use and wear. Perfect for personal protection, security, military and law enforcement applications.
- ✔ ANTI-SLIP DESIGN: Our spare magazine pocket/pouch is perfect for an extra magazine, pepper spray, taser or knives. Plus our two strap ankle holster design prevents even double stack pistols from slipping down so you will experience NO SLIP DOWNS. One size fits all: Adjustable to 8-13” in ankle circumference and maximum adjustable size of 16.5” in calf circumference.
- ✔ FITS MOST GUNS: Fits a wide variety of firearms including: Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 9mm, .40 & .45, Glock 26, Glock 27, Glock 30, Glock 42, Glock 43, P238, P938 Bodyguard, Beretta Nano, Springfield XDs & XDM, Sig Sauer, Kahr, Kimber Solo, Kel Tec, Walther, Bersa Thunder 380 Plus, Ruger LCR, LCP 380, & LCRx 38, Taurus TCP, 709 Slim, PT738 & PT111, SCCY CPX-II and Similar Sized Guns. One size fits most. We recommend handguns with a small or medium sized frame with a length < 7.0 inches.
- ✔ HAND ORIENTATION: Ambidextrous design holds your handgun/pistol secure against your lower leg and can be positioned for left or right handed draw. Works great with compact and subcompact pistols, both single and double stack.
So i got my holster and wore it while on secutiry at church then out to lunch with the family. Total of around 5 hours, i have to say i sometimes forgot it was there, (bear) in mind I had a glock 30 in the holster, little to no slipping down my leg and thats a large compact pistol. My 511 tac pants barely covered it, so I doubt a G17 would fit unless you have really baggy pant legs. My daughter even said there is no way that will work and to her surprise when I told i had already wore it all day. I do have to say I will only use it as a backup holster while carrying my G21 on my hip due to a slower draw time. Another great product from a great company.